Online Design Club, LLC
- The Online Design Club starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writting, the client is charged a monthly service fee for one of the Online Design Club packages. Websites are made live upon completion of the project, when all payments are cleared.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly. All members of the club will receive membership discounted rates for any additional services.
- If the client fails to process a payment on time, a late fee of $50 will be added to his/her bill and the project will automatically be put on hold or canceled. It is the Online Design Club’s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment is processed.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
– There is a delay in any payments
– The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
– The client purchases an additional service related to the project
– There is a delay in the receipt of any materials form the client
– Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at the Online Design Club’s discretion.
– At any time, and at its whole discretion, the Online Design Club may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, the Online Design Club will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of the Online Design Club’s offer of services to its client. It is the Online Design Club’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, the Online Design Club judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer the Online Design Club’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, the Online Design Club guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to the Online Design Club’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) will be invoiced accordingly.
- The term “update session” means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website. It is the Online Design Club’s whole discretion to judge wether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
- Unless clearly specified otherwise, all project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date). This means no more work will be done on that project and no service will be provided. This doesn’t apply to club members that receive monthly services of hosting and domain name registration which are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments.
- All projects are on a single payment basis for design work, clients that are a member of the club will receive discounted rates on all design work.
- Club Membership: Members that decide to join the club will be able to cancel at any time with 1-month notice. Club membership is month to month with no long term contract.
- Annual contract for services: If clients decide to enter into a service contract with the Online Design Club, service contracts will be no longer than 12 months.
All payments are final on club membership. It is the Online Design Club’s policy that no refunds will be made. If an individual service is purchased and you are not satisfied with the design process or results, the Online Design Club will issue a refund on a case by case basis. We offer unlimited revisions on all design work and 100% client satisfaction guaranteed on all website projects to ensure that your project is a success.
- Design Projects: Final file delivery executes project completion. Once final files are approved by the client and provided, all projects are considered complete. No refunds will be issued once final files are delivered.
Please call us at 888-343-0403 if you have any questions on a specific project and we promise your requests will be immediately addressed.
About credit cards data processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, the Online Design Club always:
- Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline.
- Hires the services of reliable third party companies to manage credit card information and payment gateway secured encryptions for the websites of its clients. Such companies charge fees per transaction and/or fees per month for which the client is responsible. Most such companies offer various fee plans to best suit the needs of the client’s business depending on the volume of the client’s online transactions.
About this site
- All prices appearing on this site are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and the Online Design Club is not necessarily committed to them for your project. To receive a free quote for your project, please call us at 1-888-343-0403 or select a solution.
- Promotional offers are not cumulative.
- All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
- This website may provide links to third-party websites. Any such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. The Online Design Club has no control over these websites or their content and does not assume any responsibility or liability for these websites. The Online Design Club does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any information, materials, or products found thereon. If you access any of the third-party websites linked on this Web site, you do so at your own risk.
About the Online Design Club’s web design projects
- The Online Design Club doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites it designs and/or hosts. The Online Design Club has no control over any information, materials, or products found thereon. The Online Design Club doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients, and they are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
- Because of the nature of web design and programming work, websites always appear differently on different computers. Screen resolution, operating system, and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. The client must be aware of these possible variations and the Online Design Club will not be held responsible for them.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at [email protected].
Thank you for doing business with us! We really appreciate it.